Friday, 27 May 2011

Edinburgh Festival!

I am going to post all the people I plan to see in the Fringe
Also some I have already posted
Karaoke Circus
Russell Kane
Isy Suttie

The Behemoth


Gareth Richards


Pete Firman


Matt Green


Matthew Crosby


Tiernan Douieb and Tim Fitzhigham



Late Night Gimp Fight


Andy Zaltzman



Frisky and Mannish



Chris Mayo


Tim Key


Josh Widdicombe


Jason Cook


Axis of Awesome


David O'Doherty


Chris Ramsey


I am sure I saw somewhere that Mark Watson was doing some shows in the Fringe, I may be wrong.


Josie Long


Alex Horne


AAA Comedy
Pat Burtscher, Simon Feilder and Joe Rowntree




1 comment:

  1. 1. You have been super busy and...
    2. How do you have time and money to see all those acts? and...
    3. I think the acts should put sally on their guest list and/or take her for drinks...

    ReplyDelete