Sunday, 19 September 2010

End of the Road

I Love End of the road festival.


It is the best thing ever.
The last time I went all my favourite bands were playing, Ralfe Band, Tilly and the wall, Jeremy Warmsley .. It was amazing. This time was equally brilliant, even without ralfe band. I saw some amazing bands I'd never heard of, enjoyed some tasty cider from the cider bus and also some lovely Asahi beer which I'd also never heard of ( and still can't pronounce) I also played some croquet with the lovely folk from http://croqueteast.co.uk/ , annoyingly they won despite the fact that Im sure they weren't really trying, but it was still lots of fun.
I really loved..









and The daredevil Christopher Wright






There were more I liked but I haven't made them out of paper yet so they will be coming later.






No comments:

Post a Comment